Saturday, March 20, 2010

For You and For Others


3.20.2010

Ps 69:6 6 Let not those who hope in you be put to shame through me, O Lord God of hosts; let not those who seek you be brought to dishonor through me, O God of Israel. ESV

Lord, let me walk in the purity of truth and avoid the stench of selfishness - Let not those who hope in you be put to shame through me, O Lord God of hosts; let not those who seek you be brought to dishonor through me, O God of Israel. May I bring glory to Your Name and encouragement to others because I do - Let not those who hope in you be put to shame through me, O Lord God of hosts; let not those who seek you be brought to dishonor through me, O God of Israel.

May I begin to see the light and walk accordingly - Let not those who hope in you be put to shame through me, O Lord God of hosts; let not those who seek you be brought to dishonor through me, O God of Israel. May my actions and attitudes be wholly Yours - Let not those who hope in you be put to shame through me, O Lord God of hosts; let not those who seek you be brought to dishonor through me, O God of Israel.

May I realize the consequences of my sin and selfish desires; and the rewards of faithfulness - Let not those who hope in you be put to shame through me, O Lord God of hosts; let not those who seek you be brought to dishonor through me, O God of Israel.

Father, help me to see what is at stake every day; I ask for the Holy Spirit’s strength to live a life wholly obedient and devoted to You, and the Cause of Christ – for You and for others, in His Name, amen.

No comments: