Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Yet


5.18.2010

Psalm 78:56 56 Yet they tested and rebelled against the Most High God and did not keep his testimonies... ESV

Most Americans I know are clueless that the skies have turned dark and that the life they once so thought so unshakable is disappearing right before their very eyes. They are in a word, anesthetized. And so were the ancient people of Israel who tested and rebelled against the Most High God and did not keep His testimonies – they didn’t listen and they didn’t tell.

A time of sifting is swiftly coming upon this nation that has become so consumed with political correctness and so devoid of truth, wisdom, and understanding. I have nightmares about it. I am not sure how to respond or react but I know I am to trust God and with every ounce of my being follow Him.

Yet

He has promised to guide me through this; and so like Solomon the king asked, so do I:

And now, O Lord my God... I am but a little child. I do not know how to go out or come in. And Your servant is in the midst of Your people whom You have chosen, a great people, too many to be numbered or counted for multitude. Give Your servant therefore an understanding mind ... that I may discern between good and evil ... In Jesus’ Name, amen.

No comments: